Holiday shopping can be one of the biggest headaches of the season, but thankfully, if you’re shopping for a travel-lover, we’ve done the work for you. From thoughtful keepsakes to stocking-sized travel gadgets, here are six gift ideas every jetsetter will love.
1. Frame it Up: Artifact Uprising Custom Prints – The love of travel and photography go hand-in-hand, and just about every road warrior has a phone-full of trophy photos from their adventures. Upload your shutterbug’s favorite image on Artifact Uprising’s site and they will print and frame it for you on archival paper (from $99; artifactuprising.com).
2. Solve the Toothpaste Crisis Once and for All: Toothpaste 2 Go – It’s a quandary every traveler is familiar with: what to do with all those almost-empty travel-sized tubes you’ve accumulated along the way. Stop the madness with the Toothpaste 2 Go reusable adapter, which attaches to your regular tube so you can refill with your favorite brand on every trip, or whenever it runs low ($7; containerstore.com).
3. Keep Track of Your Travels: The Uncommon Goods Scratch Map – This handsome scratch map lets travelers chart their own course around the globe—and then showcase it for the world see—one colorful scratch-off country at a time. All you need is a coin ($29; uncommongoods.com).
4. Stay Healthy On the Road: Leibal Mini Bottle Humidifier – For the traveler who has everything, this portable, mini-humidifier will transform just about any personal space. Whether overnighting in an arid hotel room or a cramped train cabin, this little wonder contains a built-in antibacterial filter and runs for up to 13 hours on USB power ($65; shop.nordstrom.com).
5. Type Like the Terminator: Laser Projection Virtual Keyboard – For the globetrotter who’s always connected, but doesn’t always have room for their laptop, this virtual laser keyboard pairs easily with your smartphone, tablet, or other device, and uses finger optics to track your movements so you type with ease wherever you are—all you need is a flat surface ($90; brookstone.com)!
6. Write Your Own Story: In Blue Handmade Journals – Every wanderer will love these classic, leather-bound travel journals made by hand in Asheville, North Carolina. Embossed with travel icons and quotes, they’re the perfect place to store all kinds of memories, mementos, and keepsakes from the road (from $15; shop.inbluehandmade.com).